Clubhouse History

1914

The Conservatory at “Blakes” – Major Cyril Potter’s house on Undershore Road was the first gathering place for members before the First World War.

Click here for further information from the Archivist

1922

After the Great War, during which all sailing activities were curtailed, the Lymington River Sailing Club was reformed and continued to develop.

1924

The Club was “Incorporated”